SPAIN: AT BREAKING POINT? A political and economic analysis for 2013 IBERIANS OF THE YEAR: The most influential people and groups of 2012


Home » spain residency You are browsing entries tagged with “spain residency”

Avoiding double taxation in Spain

Double taxation

Must of us aren’t too keen on paying tax once, let alone twice. So it’s a good thing that Spain has a double taxation agreement with many countries. This means that two countries agree that you only have to pay tax in one of them. But when should you change over? Once you have lived in Spain for more than 183 days then you should pay your taxes in Spain.

March 9th, 2012 | Posted in Expats, Spain Expat, Spain News | Read More »

How to apply for a Spanish work permit

Spanish work permit

If you are from outside the EU, it is likely you will need a permit to work in Spain. Here’s the lowdown on work permits. Updated May 2011.

May 1st, 2011 | Posted in Expats, Spain Expat | Read More »

Recently Commented

  • Tim: From my point of view, girls working in a brothel are not forced,...
  • tom scott: sorry, but after having known someone for only one evening you...
  • tom scott: really stupid article! of course there are other options! the fact...
  • Matt: I am English and my girlfriend is from Madrid. My girlfriend’s ex...
  • betty: I hope that these comments will be read by new afa press applicants....